Our new co-worker will be part of the SZTE Greennovation Center, where he/she will participate in research and development projects dealing with innovative catalytic and electrolyser technologies.
- Contribution to the design and optimization of electrochemical cells
- Developing the testing and operating environment of scaled-up electrochemical cells, from the perspective of a chemical engineer
- Upstream and downstream integration of electrolyser technologies
- System modelling and simulation with the use of Aspen HYSIS
- Modelling and experimental studies of gas purification and gas separation
- Active contribution to working out new test protocols
- Keeping in touch with industrial partners
- Analyzing the results of the conducted tests in accordance with the project leader’s instructions
- Chemical engineer BSc or MSc qualification
- Routine knowledge of Aspen HYSIS
- Experience with petrochemical processes
- Knowledge of MS Office and Excel/Origin
- Active writing and oral skills of English language (for daily work) – proven by a language certificate recognized by the State
- Accuracy, stress-tolerance, creativity, problem-solving skills, initiative
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development in a team competitive even on international level
- Interesting, diverse tasks; young, dynamic team
- Competitive salary
Place of employment: Szeged.
Type of employment: full-time employment; fixed-term contract (1 year), which can be prolonged several times.
In case this opportunity is interesting for you, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.