Our new co-worker will be part of the SZTE Greennovation Center, where he/she will participate in research and development projects dealing with innovative catalytic and electrolyser technologies.
- Electrochemical characterization of batteries (performing charge-discharge experiments)
- Testing the aging of batteries under controlled conditions
- Active contribution to designing new test protocols
- Development/implementation of accelerated battery aging protocol(s)
- Participation in the development of a recycling protocol for used battery parts
- Keeping in touch with researchers conducting aging tests of the structural elements of batteries
- Keeping in touch with industrial partners
- Analysing the results of the performed tests in accordance with the project leader’s instructions
- Accurate record keeping in accordance with related documentations
- Preparing reports in Hungarian and English
- Electrical engineering/Chemical engineering BSc or MSc qualification
- Proficiency in working with batteries
- Confident basic knowledge of electrochemistry and electronics
- Knowledge of MS Office and Excel/Origin
- Active writing and oral skills of English language (for daily work) – proven by a language certificate recognized by the State
- Accuracy, stress-tolerance, creativity
- Problem-solving skills, initiative
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development in a team competitive even on international level
- Interesting, diverse tasks
- Competitive salary
- Young, dynamic team
Place of employment: Szeged.
Type of employment: full-time employment; fixed-term contract (1 year), which can be prolonged several times.
In case this opportunity is interesting for you, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.