Our new co-worker will be part of the SZTE Greennovation Center, where he/she will participate in research and development projects dealing with innovative catalytic and electrolyser technologies. The task of the engineering team leader is to manage the operation and continuous development of the energy innovation test station operating in the SZTE Science Park.
- Coordinating the work of an engineering team of five people
- Control of the different technologies of the innovation test station and participation in their further development, as necessary
- Coordination of measurement campaigns at the test station
- Contribution to the scale-up of laboratory-scale technologies
- Developing the testing and operating environment of scaled-up electrochemical and catalytic cells, from the perspective of a chemical engineer
- Upstream and downstream integration of electrolysis and catalytic technologies
- System modelling and simulation with the use of Aspen HYSIS
- Active contribution to designing new test protocols
- Keeping in touch with industrial partners
- Preparing reports in Hungarian and English
- Chemical engineer MSc qualification
- At least 2 years of team management experience
- Experienced user of Aspen HYSIS
- Experience with petrochemical processes
- Knowledge of MS Office and Excel/Origin
- Active writing and oral skills of English language (for daily work)
- Accuracy, stress-tolerance, creativity
- Problem-solving skills, initiative
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development in a team competitive even on international level
- Interesting, diverse tasks
- Competitive salary
- Young, dynamic team
Place of employment: Szeged.
Type of employment: full-time employment; fixed-term contract (1 year), which can be prolonged several times.
In case this opportunity is interesting for you, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.