Our new co-worker will be part of the SZTE Greennovation Center, where he/she will participate in research and development projects dealing with innovative catalytic and electrolyser technologies, focusing on solving global climate change related problems.
- Testing catalysts in batch and flow chemical reactors
- Fabrication and characterization of gas diffusion layers and electrodes, and membrane electrode assemblies
- Assembling and testing of electrochemical cells
- Detecting and quantifying reaction products with instrumental analytic methods
- Active contribution to the development of scale-up methods
- Designing new test protocols, following the guidance of the group leader
- Analyzing the results of the performed experiments in accordance with the group leader’s instructions
- Accurate record keeping in accordance with related documentations
- Preparing reports in Hungarian and English
- Chemistry BSc or MSc, or similar qualification (e.g. Engineering, Environmental Sciences studies)
- We welcome applications from recent graduates (career starting researchers)
- Knowledge of MS Office and Excel/Origin
- Active writing and oral skills of English language (for daily work)
- Accuracy, stress-tolerance, creativity
- Problem-solving skills, initiative
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development in a team competitive even on international level
- Interesting, diverse tasks
- Competitive salary
- Young, dynamic team
Place of employment: Szeged.
Type of employment: full-time employment; fixed-term contract (1 year), which can be prolonged several times.
In case this opportunity is interesting for you, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.