Our new co-worker will be part of the SZTE Greennovation Center, where he/she will participate in research and development projects dealing with innovative catalytic and electrolyser technologies.
- Mechanical design and optimization of electrochemical cells and catalytic reactors
- Development of test- and operation frameworks for scaled-up electrochemical cells
- Supporting the integration of electrolysis systems with renewable energy sources
- Keeping in touch with industrial partners
- Active contribution to designing new test protocols and control technology for their implementation
- Analysing the results of the conducted tests in accordance with the project leader’s instructions
- Accurate record keeping in accordance with related documentations
- Preparing reports in Hungarian and English
- Mechatronic engineer/Mechanical engineer BSc or MSc qualification
- Experience with gas systems and pressure vessels is an advantage
- Experience in fluid-dynamics is an advantage
- Experience in 3D modeling and design (e.g. SolidWorks, CAD, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Office and Excel/Origin
- Active writing and oral skills of English language (for daily work) – proven by a language certificate recognized by the State
- Accuracy, stress-tolerance, creativity
- Problem-solving skills, initiative
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development in a team competitive even on international level
- Interesting, diverse tasks
- Competitive salary
- Young, dynamic team
Place of employment: Szeged.
Type of employment: full-time employment; fixed-term contract (1 year), which can be prolonged several times.
In case this opportunity is interesting for you, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.