Our new co-worker will be part of the SZTE Greennovation Center, where he/she will participate in research and development projects dealing with innovative catalytic and electrolyser technologies.
- Production and characterization of gas diffusion layers and membrane electrode assemblies
- Assembling and testing electrochemical cells
- Detecting the resulting products with instrumental analytic methods
- Working out new test protocols, following the guidance of the group leader
- Analyzing the results of the conducted tests in accordance with the group leader’s instructions
- Chemistry BSc or Chemist MSc, or similar qualification
- Knowledge of MS Office and Excel/Origin
- Active writing and oral skills of English language (for daily work) – proven by a language certificate recognized by the State
- Accuracy, stress-tolerance, creativity, problem-solving skills, initiative
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional development in a team competitive even on international level
- Interesting, diverse tasks; young, dynamic team
- Competitive salary
Place of employment: Szeged.
Type of employment: full-time employment; fixed-term contract (1 year), which can be prolonged several times.
In case this opportunity is interesting for you, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.